Thursday, April 5, 2012

Planting the Seed...

Well this is my first blog post on my first blog!  I have started this to keep track of my crafts, baking adventures, and just random things.  I find myself doing a project and then forgetting how to do it again so it is just easiest to write it all down and share it with anyone who wants to read!  Lets do it...


So I was wandering around the dangerous dollar area in one of my favorite stores...target and I found these cute little pots.  Inside the pot was a kit with everything to grow flowers. 

I thought I would pick up one and have that be a project to do with Brooklyn (the girl I nanny) but instead I got one in each color/plant for my own kitchen because they were so cute! 
They were so easy just add 3 tablespoons of water to the pot with the dirt pod and 6 seeds.  
I thought this was a great way to start my blog with growing some new plants in our kitchen.  I still can't get over how cute the little pots are!  Thanks Target!


No comments:

Post a Comment