Monday, February 25, 2013

[A+J] Christmas Pictures

I was determined to take pictures of the kids I nanny for Christmas.
Knowing this would be a task I started to prepare early.
I took the baby one day and we picked out matching outfits.

Normally picking out an outfit would be an easy task...
not for this 6 year old!  
She wants comfort!  
Who can blame her!  
I searched GapKids for the perfect comfortable pants.
I found these Black Jeggings!
Perfect!
Both of their outfits are from GapKids
The headband was found at Target
The babies jeans were from Old Navy

I wanted Gray, Black and White clothes since those colors are Christmas-y but still the pictures could be used in their home during any season.

Amelia was REALLY into reading Twas the night before Christmas so we used that as a prop.
I found the Big Christmas ornament at JoAnn
On Sale too!

Here are a few of the pictures!
I love them!


I am in LOVE with this big comfy Restoration Hardware Chair














Are they not the cutest, sweetest, most precious children!

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment