Thursday, February 7, 2013

Man Shower Gift

My husband went to a "Man Shower" for one of his good friends a while back.

A man shower is like a bridal shower but for the groom.
You bring tools and eat lots of food and drink beer I guess?

Well we were at home depot and grabbed a level for the gift.
My sweet husband was just going to leave it in the home depot plastic bag. 
I couldn't let that happen...
He wouldn't let me wrap it with pretty ribbon and wrapping paper so I had to get creative.

What type of things are manly?
duct tape!

So that is what I did....
I ripped the seams of a Trader Joe's paper bad and flipped it around.
That was good wrapping paper!
Then I took a long strip of duct tape and folded it in half so it wasn't sticky.
Then I just tied it like a satin bow!
A little permanent marker so you know who its from.

It was perfect!

WAY better then a plastic home depot bag!



Here is a blurry close up of the bow!


-e

1 comment:

  1. ok that is adorable. you're a great wifey. :)

    ReplyDelete