Wednesday, August 7, 2013

pinterest problems

So I love pinterest.
I use it a lot when I am at work on my phone while the baby naps.
I love to look in the kids category because it has really great ideas for activities to do after he wakes up. 
 
But here is my problem.
I get on the kids category and then...
I start pinning cute nursery ideas, kids clothes, newborn photography ideas, maternity photography ideas, and all sorts of things that make it look like I am planning on having a baby.
 
 
Now I am really only looking for fun things to do with other peoples children.
People think that I am pregnant!
 
Nope!
 
As for now, I will continue to pin super cute nurseries and newborn pictures.
And throw off all my friends who follow me on pinterest.
 
careful what you pin!
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment