Sunday, September 8, 2013

Custom Baby Shower Gift!

 Our good friends Tania and David (who I helped throw a shower for that you can view here) are REALLY big Seattle sports fans.  And that might be an understatement.  Lately I have been experimenting cutting vinyl with my silhouette cameo machine. 
 
Since their baby boy is due in 10 DAYS I had to hurry and get my supplies before he came!
I bought the glass bottles and pacifiers from their registry.
Then I found both of the logos that I wanted and traced them in the silhouette program.
 
I made sure that they would fit by cutting out the designs on paper first so I wouldn't waste vinyl!
 
Here are the finished products!
(excuse the cheesy pinterest editing)
 


I absolutely love how they turned out!
My poor (future) children are going to have monogrammed everything!

 
Overall this project was relatively easy as long as you know how to cut vinyl.
I absolutely love this new project that I can gift to people!
#gohawks
 
-e


No comments:

Post a Comment