Monday, September 9, 2013

go seahawks!

Guess what......
It's FOOTBALL SEASON!
 
Brian and I like football for much different reasons.
He likes it because of fantasy football, cheering on the seahawks, and the fall season.
I like it beacause it means I get to throw football watching parties!!!
 
We just had our first one of the season!
I went a little crazy...like always!
 
Here are a few of the decorations. 
 I just incoorperated Seahawks stuff that we had into our normal decor!

notice the skittles Seahawks fans?
 I always like to change out the pictures in my normal picture frames to match the theme!
easy and cheap decoration!
even the bathroom got matching flowers!

My favorie part....the FOOD!
It is a little different then the last game because kickoff was at 10:00am
Not the right time for hot wings and bean dip.
So I made brunch (that doesn't sound manly at all!)


My mother in law had these drink cosys that no one ever uses anymore for drinks!
I repurposed them to hold silverware. 
(we only needed forks but I thought they looked cute so I put out knives and spoons)
Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Water, Chocolate Milk, and Tonic Water were served!
I also cut up lemons, limes, and cucumber for the water.
The flowers were from Safeway. 
The florist sprayed them with a blue flower spray to match the theme!
The table runner was actually three placemats lined up together!
Here is a view from the side.
 Here is all of the food!!!
Fresh Fruit Tray
Waffle Toppings (butter, syrup, peanut butter, whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate chips)
Bacon & Sausage
Buttermilk Waffles
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Banana Muffins
 
I used my corner counter tiles for the food labels. I can just write on them with dry erase marker.  To personalize them for the party I put on some stickers on them.  Just make sure you dont press them on too hard or they wont come off! 
 
The party was a success!
Who doesn't love eating breakfast food while watching football!?
 
-e
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment