Monday, September 23, 2013

Snack Catcher Cups!

Being a nanny I have learned a lot about ALL the products out there for kids.
There are important items at every stage of life.  

One item that I really love is the Munchkin Snack Catcher.
It is perfect because kids always need a snack...at the zoo, in the car, at the park, at home. 
The only problem is that kids are also big mess makers and spill EVERYTHING!
This great snack cup has the rubber top so kids can reach in but not dump the cup!

I had to get a gift for a first birthday party I was attending and thought of these.
I also wanted something that I could add vinyl to and it was perfect!

Soo I ran out to target and picked them up.
There is a girl set with pink/purple and yellow/orange and a boy set with blue/green and yellow/orange.
I picked up the girl set.

Since I was giving it as a gift I wanted it to look professional so I cut open the tape on the sides and carefully pulled the cups out.

I wanted to monogram the cups but didn't have enough time to create the monogram (this whole project was done in under 20 min) so I did a different design.

I used my silhouette cameo and found the "Butterfly S" monogram in their online store.
The other cup I put her name on it!

Since every kid has one of these cups it is important that you know which one is yours!
You could also put a picture on the cup too!


 

Hopefully these help add some style to Samantha's snacking!
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment