Saturday, October 5, 2013

Breast Cancer Donation Jars

One of my good friends owns Martin Henry Espresso in Tacoma (you should stop by and say hi).  Since October is breast cancer awareness month she wanted to start collection donations and asked if I could make some donation bins.  Of Course!


 I found these small clear paint cans at Michaels and a pink boa.


I hot glued the pink boa to the top and bottom of the can.


You just have to cut the boa the right length and hot glue it on in a few places.


I created the vinyl words with my silhouette cameo and then I bought stickers from Michaels to decorate.


I used transfer paper to put the vinyl on the containers. 
You could use stickers too if you do not have a vinyl cutting machine.


Here are the finished donation jars.


Swing by and grab a yummy coffee from Merrilee at Martin Henry!
Thanks Merrilee for asking me to make these for you!

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment