Sunday, November 24, 2013

Halloween Chili Bar

Even though I no longer work for Lara I still help her out with parties here and there.
For halloween last year she made chili and decided this year to kick it up a notch and do a big chili bar.  So she asked me to make some signs for the chili bar like she saw here but she asked for them to look "spooky".  So I went to work with my silhouette cameo!  

I made these signs using the print and cut feature on my silhouette.
I love how they turned out!


I used a shadow box and the orange spider is from Artco.





  



I think the signs were perfect!


The rest of the food looked great!

Each guest was supposed to bring a dish and a white serving tray.  This makes a lot less clean up and a very clean looking table!



I made cupcakes for the party.
Vanilla Bloody Bone cupcakes with Vanilla blood drop frosting.
Chocolate Black Bat cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream.


The drink and dessert table looked great!








I also did a bit of decorating the week before to make the house look perfect!

Happy Halloween!

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment