Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oh Boy Baby Blue Shower

During the summer I was asked by a good friend if I could help her with a baby shower she was throwing.  She had seen all of the crafts I post on facebook and thought to ask.  I am so glad she did because I absolutely love baby shower stuff! 
She saw a banner that I made out of burlap and came up with the idea for the shower.
Her theme was baby blue and burlap with Oh Boy!
Here are what we came up with for the invites:
(address and phone number have been edited for privacy reasons)


 I made this banner out of burlap and painted on the letters that match the font from the invite.


Here are the favors. 


The popcorn boxes were cut with my silhouette cameo.
I used a roll of burlap "ribbon" and then made the custom label.


The little hand sanitizer tags were cut out by my silhouette cameo and I designed the tags with the fonts matching the invite.


The menu boards match the invite and they used baby blocks to spell out drinks and food!
How cute!




The hostess had these antique glass baby bottles from her mom and so she put M&M's in it for a guessing game.  (She made it tricky by adding mini ones too!)


The shower turned out great!  (and was very reasonable!)  I am so happy that I was asked to help!  Don't be afraid to ask for party craft help!  I love doing this stuff!

-e





No comments:

Post a Comment