Friday, December 20, 2013

Peace, Joy, and Soap!

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is giving gifts!
I was trying to think of something to give to our neighbors.
I just didn't want to give them a plate of cookies because with all the
food allergies and diets going on it is getting harder.

So I thought of hand soap.
I absolutely LOVE Bath and Body Works Hand Soap
and it is 6 for $20!
You can't pass up that great deal!

So I ran out to the mall and grabbed a few in the Crisp Golden Pear Scent.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the tags (download name: luggage tag)
on Michaels Christmas tree paper.
Then I created the tag, printed, and cut it out.
I glued the white paper onto the tag and tied it onto the bottle with raffia.
 

 
I love how they turned out and I think they look so cute!
I am so excited to deliver them tomorrow!
Merry Christmas!
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment