Sunday, January 26, 2014

cute yarn letters

For Christmas my sister in law asked me if I could make a few things for presents. 
Of course I jumped on the opportunity.

She found this picture this picture and asked if I could do this.

I have covered letters once before with yarn and it was relatively easy so I just did the same.

We went to hobby lobby and found these letters.  Each one was about $2.50
I took her blanket with me to Michaels and found yarn that matched.
Then I used felt flowers that I already made.

The whole project took about two hours because it takes a while to wrap.

I wrapped the yarn around each letter vertically and then strung it randomly around when the letters were completely covered so it looked a little abstract.


Here it is with her cute bedding!


Merry Christmas Ellie!

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment