Sunday, August 24, 2014

Construction Cake

When Jack's mom told me that Jack had asked for a construction themed party for the 4th year in a row and I could use my imagination to come up with a cute cake to fit the theme I was so excited!!! He asked for a Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting and LOTS of Peanut Butter Filling! I made the custom banner with his name and found the cute truck to push all the "rocks and dirt" from the top of the cake. I absolutely love how it turned out! Thanks Cara for your order and constant support!


Here is the picture of the cake from the front.  I did a messy icing style to match the dirtiness of a construction cake.


I made this banner with my Silhouette Cameo


The side of the cake had pieces of Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Goobers, Cookie Dough Bites, Whoopers, and Oreos.  All cascading down the side of the cake from the toy car.

If you would like to order this cake or any others visit my website here or like my facebook page here

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment